When a change will decrease the benefit the Child Care Subsidy case, disregard the action. The case may close if the reported change is:
- adjusted gross monthly income exceeds 85% of the state median income for the household size;
- child care need has ended without another need;
- no eligible child remains in the home;
- eligibility unit has not paid sliding fees to a child care provider; or
- eligibility unit has an active claim and has not entered into a repayment agreement or the eligibility unit is not making payments on an agreement plan.