All contacts shall be recorded chronologically in the narrative section of the family record. Chronological dictation will include the date, time, person(s) contacted, and a description of the content of the communication. Contacts include:
- All personal contacts such as home visits, office visits, and telephone calls;
- Conferences with supervisors regarding specific family situations;
- Court hearing information such as the type of hearing, persons present, and the outcome of the hearing;
- Permanency Planning Review Team (PPRT) meetings, including the date parents and resource providers were notified, those present, and the PPRT recommendations;
- An indication of the date when the Child Assessment and Service Plan, CS-1, was completed and sent to court;
- An indication of the date when the Adolescent FST Guide (CD94) & Individualized Action Plan Goals (CD94), and life skills assessment for youth fourteen (14) and older was completed.
- The date youth age fourteen (14) and older were referred for Chafee Foster Care Independence Program Services and Transitional Living Program Services.
- All correspondence sent and received;
- Documentation of the need for purchased services such as child care and Children’s Treatment Services and all referrals that have been completed and all services authorized;
- The date the Vendor Licensure/Approval and Renewal and the Alternative Care Client Information screen in FACES were submitted for an opening, a closing, or an updating of the case situation; and
- An evaluation of the progress made toward achieving a permanent plan.