Skip to content
- Identify and contact the executor to make arrangements for paying for the child’s care and other service needs including the provision of a copy of the court order transferring custody to the Division.
- Inform the executor of the caretaker’s name and address for payment to be made directly to the caretaker or other vendor.
- Seek the assistance of the executor when the child is in need of other services requiring payment.
- Notify the executor of any changes in the child’s case plan or location.
- Notify the executor when the child is released from Division custody and update the SS-61 appropriately.
- Record, as necessary, any events, circumstances, or plans which influence the use of funds for the child’s care.
Chapter Memoranda History: (prior to 1/31/07)