Skip to content
- There shall be no foster youth under the age of six (6) except with regional approval to temporarily accommodate a sibling group. No additional foster youth shall be placed in the home once a youth age six (6) and under is placed in the home.
- There shall be no Elevated Needs Level A, B or medical foster youth placed in a large family resource home.
- There shall be a list of items that are prohibited for the foster youth to have in their possession while placed in the large family resource home and consequences that will result if prohibited items are brought to into the home.
- There shall be a transportation plan documented for transporting all of the family in the residence.
- The large family resource home will understand and agree to the Discipline Agreement, CD-119, indicated by both parents signatures and all adults residing in the household.
Chapter Memoranda History: (prior to 1/31/07)