The following decisions will need to be addressed during any review, including the FST/PPRT, and recorded for the specific child/family:
- Is continued placement necessary;
- If the parent(s) is not making progress, what is the best permanent plan, with adoption considered as the first option;
- Determination of a projected date for accomplishing the initial, current, or revised permanency plan;
- Planning activities for overcoming any barriers that appear to prevent the achievement of the current or revised permanency plan;
- Should the court be requested to conduct a formal case review;
- Should the court be requested to conduct a permanency hearing.
- Youth progress regarding Chafee Foster Care Independence Program Services if age fourteen or older.