- Diligent search efforts for absent parents, non-offending parent, relatives or kin and place consistent with the law. Document efforts on the CS-1 and in the case narrative;
- Document missed meetings, visits, and non-compliance with the treatment plan;
- Reasonable Efforts (CS-1);
- Document behavioral changes;
- Document efforts made toward the concurrent plan (ie: submitting ICPC request for relative placement out of state, completed adoptive home study on grandparents, etc.).
Concurrent Permanency Planning Should be Discussed as Every FST as long as a concurrent plan is required.