County offices must have Missouri Voter Registration Application/declination forms available at all times. FSD offices must through normal ordering procedures re-order Missouri Voter Registration Application forms as needed to maintain an amount that is projected to be adequate for two months of voter registration services. It is the responsibility of the local NVRA Coordinator to monitor the number of forms the county has in stock.
If for any reason, a county office runs out of Missouri Voter Registration Application forms provided through the Secretary of State’s office and the warehouse cannot immediately send of Missouri Voter Registration Application forms, contact the state FSD NVRA coordinator immediately for assistance.
FSD offices can print Missouri Voter Registration Application forms on paper at the county office, and may use these forms to offer voter registration service to individuals, rather than the cardstock forms provided by the Secretary of State if these forms are printed on one sheet of paper with the Missouri Voter Registration Application on one side of the page and the declination on the other.
To access the Missouri Voter Registration Application:
- from the FSD Intranet page, click the pink Voter Registration link in the top right section of the page;
- on the top left section of the Voter Registration (VR) Information page, click the Voter Registration Application link.
The Missouri Voter Registration Application is also available in Volume 2 of the IM Forms Manual on the Intranet. To access:
- from the FSD Intranet page, click either Food Stamps, MO HealthNet, or Temporary Assistance on the left side of the page;
- click Forms on the left side of the page;
- click Forms Manual;
- click Volume 2; and
- scroll down to the end of the list and click Voter Registration Application pdf.
Follow normal NVRA procedures established in the local offices after the applicant either completes the voter registration application, or declines to register to vote.