Local office staff, designated by the local NVRA Coordinator, must enter information into the Survey Monkey from the voter registration logs and the data collected on the number of persons in each office:
- to apply for benefits,
- complete a review,
- report a change of address,
- the number of letters sent to take corrective action when it is found an individual was not offered the opportunity to register to vote, and
- those who chose only to register to vote.
The reporting periods are as follows:
- for the 1st – 15th of each month, the data must be entered into Survey Monkey by the 22nd of the month; and
- for the 16th – last day of the month, the data must be entered into Survey Monkey by the 7th of the next month.
Clay County, Jackson County, Jefferson County, St. Louis County, and St. Louis City will report their information by office and not county.
Survey Monkey will compile the information into a statewide report that will be submitted to the statewide NVRA Coordinator for review and monitoring. The statewide NVRA Coordinator will monitor the compliance of all offices with voter registration policy. The statewide NVRA Coordinator will contact any local office whose reported numbers indicate there may be a deficiency and will work with the local NVRA Coordinator to develop a corrective action plan, if warranted.