- ALL COUNTY OFFICES
- ALYSON CAMPBELL, DIRECTOR
- PRINTING IMES AND IIVE AT MID-CERTIFICATION REVIEW
Effective immediately, it is required to print and review IMES and IIVE at the time of mid-certification review.
- IMES should be printed for EU members age 16 and over.
- IIVE should be printed for all members of the EU.
This requirement is an effort to reduce case payment errors occurring at the time of mid-certification reviews. The computer matches should be reviewed to identify any possible new sources of income or changes to current income. If there appears to be income information that was not reported, contact should be made with the client and, if necessary, further verification requested. If this results in an action to decrease benefits this action should not be disregarded.
Food Stamp Manual section 1140.040.00 MID-CERTIFICATION REVIEWS has been revised to include reviewing and printing IMES and IIVE.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.