- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- JULIE GIBSON, DIRECTOR
- FLEEING FELON AND PROBATION/PAROLE POLICY UPDATES
Effective immediately, staff must follow the updated guidance pertaining to applicants or customers receiving Food Stamp benefits.
These policies now address:
- Working with law enforcement
- Defining a customer being actively sought by law enforcement
- Who will be FSD's impartial third party
- How and when to file a claim or disqualification
- What actions to take within FAMIS
- Response time between FSD and law enforcement
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.