Non-work months incurred outside of Missouri count as non-work months in Missouri. Therefore, the Training/Work Requirements (WORKREQ/FMMR) screen is updated to capture Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWD) non-work months received in other states. ABAWD non-work month policy is not changed.
NOTE: Some states still have an ABAWD time limit waiver in effect so it is necessary to contact the other state to verify if any non-work months were received by the household member.
Two new fields are added; a Yes or No indicator and a State field under the Out of State heading.
Completing the Y/N field is mandatory, when adding non-work months:
- Enter Y if the non-work month was received from a different state
- If Y, prompt in the STATE field for the other state's code
- Enter N if the non-work month was received from Missouri
- If N, leave the STATE field blank
- Verify receipt of any out of state non-work months as an ABAWD and enter on the WORKREQ/FMMR screen
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.