- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- 2017 CHIP AFFORDABILITY CALCULATOR
The CHIP Affordability Calculator has been updated to reflect the premiums from the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) for 2017.
Enhancements to the 2017 calculator include:
How do I use the calculator field has been added.
- The calculator will indicate the year for the calculations.
NOTE: Double click the spreadsheet or click Enable Edits at the top of the spreadsheet to run the calculator.
The new calculator is effective January 1, 2017. Use the 2017 CHIP Affordability Calculator when processing all new or pending applications or cases.
The CHIP Affordability Calculator and instructions are posted in the MAGI Policy Manual as Appendix F and Appendix G.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.