- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- CLARIFICATION OF MAGI HOUSEHOLD COMPOSITION FOR TAX FILERS
- MANUAL REVISION #26
The Family MO HealthNet (MAGI) manual section 1805.030.10.10 has been updated to clarify that:
- The parents of a person under age 19 must be included in the household composition and the parents’ income is counted even if the child claims he is a non-dependent tax filer.
- These individuals fall under non-filer rules because they are children who are not claimed as tax dependents
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.