- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- USING STATE ISSUED DRIVER’S LICENSES FOR CITIZENSHIP VERIFICATION FOR MAGI PROGRAMS
- MANUAL REVISION #48
- 1805.020.05.05 Documents to Verify Citizenship
Clarification regarding the use of state issued driver’s licenses for citizenship evidence has been added to the MAGI manual. The following has been updated:
- Use of Missouri Department of Revenue’s Driver’s License system (MODL) for Missouri licenses;
- Clarification on when out-of-state licenses are acceptable citizenship evidence.
Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.