- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- Interactive Voice Recognition System (IVR) Upgrade
The original IVR memo included an anticipated implementation date and the actual date was on June 22nd instead of June 21st. The chart errors were corrected. Lastly, there was confusion on the chart as it only references what is stated in the IVR and does not state programmatic requirements.
The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for the Call Center was upgraded June 22, 2017 with the following changes:
- Childcare providers will no longer be able to receive payment information through the IVR, but instead can call the child care payment unit in their area for information. The IVR will state the appropriate contact information.
- Clients calling will receive information about their benefits prior to being routed to an Eligibility Specialist.
- When an interview is needed, clients will automatically be transferred to the Interview Team (Tier 3).
Below is a listing of information by program the client will hear (if applicable). This list is only the information the IVR relays and is not meant to imply the functions of each program.
* Will automatically transfer to the Interview Team (Tier 3).
**Pending, Active, Expired, Closed and Rejected.
Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.