- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- AT RISK PREGNANCY
- MANUAL REVISION #57
This memorandum is to provide updates to the Missouri Work Assistance (MWA) policy for Service Providers section 0262.020.10.05. This policy was implemented on December 1, 2016 and MWA contractors were trained in November 2016.
Policy has been revised as follows:
- The section has been renamed and is now - At Risk Pregnancy.
- A participant in her third trimester of pregnancy is no longer temporarily waived from participation.
- If at any time during the pregnancy a physician determines the participant is unable to engage in employment and/or training activities or is unable to fully participate, this documentation must be included in the case file. The participant is then opened in a temporary waiver – Temporarily Disabled/Pregnancy.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.