- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- MAGI NEWBORN ELIGIBILITY DATES
MANUAL REVISION #69
This memorandum releases MAGI Manual updates to 1860.010.20 Eligibility Dates, in the Newborn section of the manual.
The manual updates include:
- The circumstances in which Newborn coverage may end during the first year including:
- Child is no longer a resident of Missouri.
- The child is unable to locate as defined in MAGI Manual section, 1885.020.00 Unable to Locate.
- Coverage for the child is voluntarily terminated.
- The child is in Children’s Division custody in Alternative Care (AC).
- Death of the child.
- How to treat newborns whose coverage was terminated and the household is now requesting coverage prior to the first birthday.
- Review the revised manual for details regarding the updates.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.