- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- UPDATES TO REASONABLE COMPATIBILITY CALCULATOR
- Appendix B
This memorandum introduces a new version of the Reasonable Compatibility Calculator (Appendix B) that is posted on the intranet in the Family Healthcare Manual - MAGI policy manual. Policy surrounding reasonable compatibility has not changed (see 1805.030.15 Reasonable Compatibility).
This Reasonable Compatibility Calculator replaces all previously used calculators. This version includes:
- Updated instructions
- Fewer required keystrokes
- Streamlined entry fields
- Intuitive, dynamic fields based off of entered information
- Necessary case action by the Eligibility Specialist is highlighted
Further Reasonable Compatibility Calculator instructions are available in the MEDES Resources under "Reasonable Compatibility."
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Immediately begin using the posted Reasonable Compatibility Calculator.