- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- APPOINTING AN AUTHORZED REPRESENTATIVE (IM-6AR) REVISION
- FORM MANUAL REVISION: #10
Memorandum IM-31 dated 03/30/17 introduced the new combined Authorized Representative form. This memorandum announces an update to the Appointing an Authorized Representative (IM-6AR) form.
The IM-6AR has been revised to remove the requirement for the Food Stamp authorized representative (AR) to provide his/her date of birth.
The new IM-6AR has a revision date of May 2017. Continue to accept IM-6AR forms with revision date of April 2017. Do not require the date of birth of the AR on forms completed to designate an AR for Food Stamps. The IM-6AR Instructions have been updated to better explain which sections are required for MO HealthNet and Food Stamps.
NOTE: An AR coded with a rep role of "both" in FAMIS will receive an EBT card and have full access to the participant's Food Stamp benefits.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Review the updated IM-6AR Instructions.
- Begin using the new form immediately.