- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- REVISION OF CONTACT INFORMATION FOR PRESUMPTIVE ELIGIBILITY QUALIFIED ENTITIES
- MANUAL REVISION #85
The purpose of this memorandum is to revise contact information for Presumptive Eligibility (PE) Qualified Entities (QE) to use:
- When a DCN needs to be found or assigned;
- When a provider needs to know if a PE applicant already is active on full MO HealthNet coverage; and/or
- When a provider needs to know if a PE applicant has already received PE in the last 12 months or, if pregnant, during the current pregnancy.
- Review this memorandum with the appropriate staff.