- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, ACTING DIRECTOR
- UPDATES TO INCOME INCLUDED UNDER MAGI
- MANUAL REVISION #87
Clarification has been added to section 1805.030.20.05 Income Included Under MAGI of the Family MO HealthNet (MAGI) manual. The updated information reminds staff that prior to completing eligibility determinations for cases with annuities or trusts, the following must be sent with a Request for Interpretation of Policy (IM-14) through the proper supervisory channels:
- All trusts, including the "Schedule A" and an itemization of the assets used to fund the trust; and,
- All annuity contracts, including the annuity contract application.
Trusts and annuities will be reviewed by MHN Program and Policy staff and the response will include a decision on whether or not the income is countable for MAGI programs.
Instructions for IM-14 submissions are located in the MEDES Resources.
- Review this memorandum with the appropriate staff.