- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- PROCESSING RECERTIFICATIONS
- MANUAL REVISION #92
The purpose of this memo is to inform staff of a clarification to the Food Stamp Processing Recertification policy referring to rejected applications. It is not a change in policy but more clearly explains:
- Do not cancel reject Food Stamp Applications if the EU takes the required action within 60 days of the previous application date.
- A new application should be entered based on previous application to avoid non-timely applications.
- Only cancel reject Food Stamp Applications based on agency delay.
- Review this memorandum with the appropriate staff.