- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- INTRODUCTION OF APPLICATION SECTION IN THE FAMILY HEALTHCARE MANUAL (MAGI)
- MANUAL REVISION #93
- FORMS MANUAL REVISION#15
IM-1SSL Signature Request Letter
The purpose of this memorandum is to introduce the 1802.000.00 Applications section of the Family Healthcare Manual - MAGI and a new form - Application Request Letter (IM-1REQ).
The Applications section of the MAGI manual contains the following:
- How applications may be requested;
- Who can sign the application;
- Dating the application; and
- Submitting the application.
All reference to any MAGI program has been removed from manual section 0105.000.00 Application Processing. Starting today, please refer to manual section 1802.000.00 Applications for policy regarding applications for all Family MO HealthNet (MAGI) programs.
In addition, we have added two documents to the forms manual:
- the new Application Request Letter (IM-1REQ). This letter should be used when mailing out an IM-1SSL Application for Health Coverage & Help Paying Costs; and
- the updated IM-1SSL Signature Request letter with updated letterhead.
- Review this new section of the Family Healthcare (MAGI) Manual with all staff.
- Discontinue using manual section 0105.000.00 for the Family MO HealthNet programs.