- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- NEW CANCEL CLOSE INFORMATION FOR FAMILY MO HEALTHNET PROGRAMS
- MANUAL REVISION #101
1885.030.00 Reopening Closed Cases
The Reopening Closed Cases section has been added to the Family MO HealthNet (MAGI) manual. MAGI cases may now be reopened when the participant provides missing information that caused the closing. Cancel closings may only be completed within 30 days of the date the closing action is complete if ALL missing information is submitted to FSD.
For more information regarding when to reopen a MAGI case, please refer to the email memos below:
- #063 10/25/16 CANCEL CLOSING AND CANCEL REJECTING ADULT AND FAMILY MO HEALTHNET CASES
- #047 07/03/13 Cancel Closing Procedures for MO HealthNet (MHN) Programs
The MO HealthNet Division Stakeholder Services Unit (formerly the Premiums Collections Unit) must be notified whenever a Family MO HealthNet (MAGI) premium case is reopened for any reason. Staff should refer to the MEDES Resources for the current procedure for reopening CHIP premium cases.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.