- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE ENHANCEMENTS
The purpose of this memorandum is to introduce further enhancements made to the FAMIS authorized representative process and screens.
Effective October 1, 2017 FAMIS will begin sending the Missouri Voter Registration Application (VR100) to the authorized representative along with the MO HealthNet Review (FA402) to MO HealthNet for the Aged, Blind, and Disabled participants.
Previously, only one conservator (CON) could be entered on the Representative List screen (AUTHREP/FMJ1). Effective October 1, 2017 FAMIS will allow for the entry of more than one CON.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Enter all conservators on the AUTHREP screen as CON.