- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- UPDATES TO MAGI POLICY FOR INTERIM CHANGES
- MANUAL REVISION #108
This memorandum introduces clarifications added to the Interim Changes section of the MAGI Policy manual and its sub sections. These clarifications include:
- 1885.000.00 Interim Changes
- Policy has been updated to include voluntary closing requests received from someone other than the head of the household.
- 1885.020.00 Unable to Locate
- When FSD receives returned mail from the Post Office, a 10 day Adverse Action (IM-80) period is not required.
- 1885.025.00 Moved Out of State
- This is a new sub section of Interim Changes.
- This section describes how to treat individuals that have moved out of the state when self-reported or when FSD is notified by PARIS matches.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.