- ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN AGE 15 AND YOUNGER APPLYING FOR MO HEALTHNET
MANUAL REVISION #33
The purpose of this memorandum is to introduce new policy added to the Application section of the Family Healthcare Manual – MAGI regarding unaccompanied children age 15 or younger who apply for MO HealthNet.
If an application for MO HealthNet is received from a child, age 15 or younger, and does not include a responsible adult living in their home, explore the following:
- Where is the child living?
- Who does the child live with?
- Is there a responsible adult living in the child’s household?
If the child is not living with a responsible adult, report this to Children’s Division through the Mandated Online Reporting site found at https://dss.mo.gov/cd/can.htm. FSD staff must complete the online referral with all known information.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Immediately begin making referrals for children in this category.