Certain changes are initiated by the state or federal government and may affect all certified households or a significant portion of the households.
Mass changes include:
- annual adjustment to net/gross income eligibility standards
- annual adjustment to the shelter/dependent care deduction
- annual adjustment to the Thrifty Food Plan and standard deduction
- adjustments to the utility standard
- adjustments to IM cash grants
- cost-of-living adjustments to Social Security, SSI, and other Federal benefits
NOTE: Households are not required to report these changes.