To qualify for GTBH the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Not eligible for any other MO HealthNet program with the exception of UWHS and EWHS
- Age 19 – 64
- Income at or below 100% of FPL
- Resident of Missouri and St. Louis City or St. Louis County
- Primary Care Home at one of the participating health clinics
- Eligible citizenship/alien status, and
- Social Security number.
The Citizenship/alien status and Social Security Number requirements are the same as for the MO HealthNet for Families (MHF) program 0905.010.30.
NOTE: The Citizenship/alien status and Social Security Number requirements are the same as for the Family MO HealthNet (MAGI) program. Refer to manual for details, 1805.015.00 Social Security Number and 1805.020.00 Citizenship and Immigrant Status. NOTE: There are no resource limits for the Gateway to Better Health program.