If the FSD decision or action was incorrect, or when the case record is inadequate to substantiate the action, staff rescind from the hearing request by:
- Completing the FSD Action Rescinded (IM-90A) form.
- Scanning and indexing the IM-90A to the FSD Work Site Hearing Portal at FSDIM87@ip.sp.mo.gov . The AHU receives a link to the IM-90A when it is scanned, indexed and assigned in the portal.
- Completing and mailing to the EU the FSD Action Withdrawn Participant Notification (IM-90B) form.
- Scanning and indexing a copy of the IM-90B to the Virtual File Room.
- Commenting in the electronic record about the case review and why the FSD rescinded the action that had resulted in the hearing request.