If the initial request is received through the Division of Senior Services, the Senior Services worker will:
- Inform the claimant of the necessity for Title XIX eligibility.
- Contact the FSD worker, by using the (IM-54) Referral for Services form, requesting an application for Medical Assistance or one of the cash programs.
- If the claimant is found to be ineligible for Title XIX services, the Senior Services worker will explore other resources.
- Complete an Intake/Screening (DA-1).
- Secure a Physician’s Certification (DA-11).
- Secure an Authorization for Services (DA-4).
- Notify the IM worker of any changes of circumstances affecting the claimant’s eligibility, on an ongoing basis.