If the initial request is received from the Division of Senior and Disability Services (DSDS), DSDS staff will:
- Inform the individual of the necessity for Title XIX eligibility.
- Contact Family Support Division (FSD) staff, by using the Referral for Services form (IM-54), requesting an application for MO HealthNet or one of the cash programs.
- If the individual is found to be ineligible for Title XIX services, DSDS staff will explore other resources.
- Complete an Intake/Screening (DA-1).
- Secure a Physician’s Certification (DA-11).
- Secure an Authorization for Services (DA-4).
- Notify FSD staff of any change in circumstances affecting the participant’s eligibility, on an ongoing basis.