In order to be eligible for MO HealthNet for the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (MHABD) based on MOCDD criteria, a child must meet the following requirements:
- Under age 18;
- Live with their parents/family;
- Determined by the Department of Mental Health (DMH) to
- Need an ICF/MR level of care; and
- Be authorized to receive MOCDD Waiver Services;
- Have monthly income at or below the HCB Maximum see Appendix E;
- Meet the available resource limit; and
- Not otherwise eligible for MO HealthNet without a spenddown.
In addition, eligible individuals must meet the eligibility factors of disability, citizenship, residency, social security number and transfer of property.
When children living in their parents’ home meet these criteria, they are eligible for MOCDD Waiver services under the MHABD program. The DMH will provide the MOCDD Waiver code entered on the Missouri Children with Developmental Disabilities Info screen (MOCDD/FMJ8) K, MOCDD CHILD – K WAIVER, or B, MOCDD CHILD – B WAIVER.