Refer to program specific sections of this manual for individuals who may be eligible under the following programs:
- Qualified Disabled and Working Individuals (QDWI). Certain disabled and working individuals may be eligible to have their Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) premium paid.
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) program. Payment of Medicare premiums, coinsurance and deductibles for certain Medicare beneficiaries.
- Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary (SLMB) program. Payment of the Medicare Part B premium for certain Medicare beneficiaries.
- Qualifying Individuals (QI).also known as Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary group 2 (SLMB2) Payment of the Medicare Part B premium for certain Medicare beneficiaries.
- Section 1619 A and B Cases. Certain disabled individuals who lose their SSI benefits due to employment may retain MO HealthNet non-spend down eligibility.