zz – Obsolete

1210.030.35 – Monitoring Ongoing Use of Protective Services Child Care

The Children’s Service Worker/authorizing worker shall monitor the parent/child use of child care. He/she shall discuss any concerns about the appropriate use of the service with the family. Verbal communication should occur continuously between the worker, provider, and the family.

Children’s Division staff is to refer child care provider issues or concerns to the appropriate Child Care Provider Relations Unit.