zz – Obsolete

1215.035.00 Correction Payment

CD11-08/OEC11-03 – 02/03/11

Child care providers must request a correction payment to the Department of Social Services (DSS) within sixty (60) days of the end of the service month in which the services invoiced were provided. The child care provider must submit correction payment requests by completing a Child Care Provider Payment Resolution Request (CD-147) form and attendance records. The completed form and documentation should be sent to the appropriate Child Care Provider Relations Unit (CCPRU).  Child Care Provider Relations Unit staff is to process the request within thirty (30) business days or less.