zz – Obsolete

1230.030.00 CASE TRANSFER

CD12-12, OEC12-01 January 30, 2012

When a family receiving child care moves to another county in Missouri:

  1. Close the Individual Child Authorization (unless the child continues to attend the same child care facility),
  2. Allow the case eligibility to remain active; and
  3. Transfer the case to the family’s new county of residence.

The Eligibility Specialist in the receiving county redetermines eligibility and authorizes the child to the new provider, as needed.