Verify the cost of any monthly medical insurance premium paid by members of the household.
Deduct the cost of any verified medical insurance premium from the eligibility unit’s gross income.
Allow deductions for:
- Hospital/Physician insurance;
- MO HealthNet insurance premiums;
- Dental/Vision insurance;
- Medicare supplement policies;
- Cancer insurance;
- Nursing care; and
- Other health insurance policies not included above.
Do not allow deductions for:
- Wage or income replacement policies;
- Accident policies;
- Life insurance policies;
- Disability policies; or
- Burial insurance policies.