zz – Obsolete

2010.050.30 Child with a Special Need for Child Care

A child classified with having a special need is a valid need if there is no other traditional need for care in the household as long as a certified physician, psychologist, psychiatrist, licensed clinical social worker, licensed professional counselor, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant provides an annual statement verifying the special need for child care.

Authorizing A Special Need for Child Care

Authorize Child Care Subsidy based on the medical professional statement that includes the reason care is needed, the number of hours of care needed per day, the number of days per week child care is needed, and the anticipated duration of the need for care.