In order to receive payment for child care services rendered to subsidy eligible children, license-exempt providers must register with DSS.
The Child Care Provider Relations Unit provides application packets to providers requesting to register with DSS to provide subsidy services. A provider must be providing services to a subsidy eligible or applying child or have made arrangements to provide care to a subsidy eligible or applying child.
The registration process includes submission of the following:
- Completed Provider Registration Application and Agreement form (FA 350) including provider and subsidy parent signature.
- Results of current tuberculosis (TB) test (FOL, OPU only).
- Valid identification (FOL, OPU only).
- Valid documentation of tax identification (social security card or letter from the IRS with pre-printed tax identification number).
- Completed fingerprint background check (FOL, OPU only).
- Completed family care safety registry for all household members age 17 and older.
- Completed direct deposit application form.