Supplemental Aid to the Blind (SAB) Manual

0405.040.00 Support From Parent or Sighted Spouse

An eligible claimant must be one who does not have a parent or parents resident in this state, or a sighted spouse, who upon investigation are found to be able to provide for the reasonable support of the claimant.

This requirement is the same as the December 1973 Eligibility Requirement, refer to Section 1050.000.00 Parents or Sighted Spouse Able to Support (AB).