If an application is received with no address information or an invalid mailing address, FSD staff should contact the customer to obtain their current residential and/or mailing address. Update FAMIS and make comments on how the information was obtained.
If unable to contact by phone FSD staff should:
- Attempt to locate an address through MEDES, MODL, or IIVE.
- If staff are unable to establish a valid address, the application should be desk rejected.
- Complete the IM-33 using “unknown address” as the address and use rejection reason “We are unable to locate you. This is in accordance with the following Missouri Revised Statutes (RSMo 208.010).”
- The IM-33 should be scanned to their electronic case record.
- If they had a previous case in FAMIS make a comment on EUMEMROL.