Conciliation is a period of time when the non-compliant Temporary Assistance (TA) recipient is given an additional opportunity to comply with the Missouri Work Assistance (MWA) program participation requirements. The following MWA services must be provided prior to recommending sanction:
- Help in eliminating barriers to participation
- Assistance in participating in work activities as soon as possible
- Aid in preparing for work; and
- A thorough explanation of the MWA compliance requirements
- NOTE: Refer to the MWA Conciliation/Sanction Checklist in the forms manual to ensure policy is followed.