Effective Date: 5-1-19
If the family and/or child have not relocated but the family or child’s Children’s Service Worker changes, the following activities shall be completed by the new worker:
- Thoroughly review the family and child’s entire case record and if possible, consult with the family or child’s previous Children’s Service Worker and/or supervisor.
- Update FACES to reflect the new worker assignment.
- Notify all Family Support Team members and service providers of new worker assignment and contact information.
The following activities shall be completed by the transferring worker:
- Ensure all notes are recorded in FACES
- Communicate with the team and family prior to the transition, if possible
- Complete a transfer summary in FACES
- Ensure that all documents are uploaded into Document Imaging