During the interview explain the cardholder has the right to:
- get a PIN by calling 1-800-997-7777 while waiting for one to be received in the mail (this allows the household to use their benefits as soon as the EBT card is received);
- change the PIN by calling 1-800-997-7777;
- receive a receipt after each use of the card;
- find out the account balance by looking at the last receipt or calling 1-800-997-7777;
- receive training on how to use the card or PIN; and
- receive a 60 day statement listing card activity by calling 1-800-997-7777.