This screen is used to enter and update participant information not captured in IMU5 or FAMIS that is needed for Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT). Refer to Appendix A for EBTU data entry instructions. The screen consists of three pages. The first page of the screen is used to enter head of household/payee information. The second page is used to enter alternate payee (authorized representative/protective payee) information. The third page displays all cards mailed since 8/1/99. The EBTU screen must be completed before a case approval can be completed.
Information needed for the “Client Maintenance File” which is taken from the EBTU screen includes:
- whether the card is sent to the participant or the county office;
- designation of participants residing in group homes, shelters for battered women, drug and alcohol treatment centers, or in homeless shelters;
- designation that EBT materials be mailed to the participant in Spanish instead of English;
- authorized representative data for food stamp cases in which the participant selects an individual to be an authorized representative to use the benefits; and
- protective payee data for Temporary Assistance cash cases in which a protective payee is assigned.