When the resident leaves the center, the center:
- returns the EBT card to the resident if it was held for safekeeping
- ensures the center no longer acts as authorized representative by contacting the county FSD office
- provides the resident with a change report form and advises the resident to report to the county office within 10 days
- returns to the county office (or mails to the resident’s new address) any EBT card that is received by the center after the resident leaves; and
- contacts the county FSD office to have a card canceled when the resident leaves an active card at the center
When the resident leaves the center prior to the 16th day of the allotment month, the resident is entitled to the second half of the monthly benefit allotment.