Categorically eligible EUs are EUs in which:
- all members receive or are authorized to receive Temporary Assistance, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Supplemental Aid to the Blind (SAB) and/or Supplemental Payment (SP) benefits, or
- any member receives or is authorized to receive special support services.
For categorical eligibility purposes:
- Temporary Assistance includes Temporary Assistance cash;
- SSI includes SSI cash, SSI suspended, and SSI recouped to zero;
- SAB includes SAB cash;
- SP includes SP cash, and
- special support services include those listed in Section 1135.035.00 Categorical Eligibility (CE). A participant must be approved for the benefit or service, but does not have to be actually using the service(s).