Advise the applicant it is the responsibility of the cardholder to:
- promptly report if the card is lost, stolen, or damaged by:
- calling 800-997-7777 or
- calling FSD at 855-373-4636
- keep the PIN safe and secure
- memorize the PIN
- keep it in a place away from the card
- do not share the PIN
- promptly report a change of address so if a replacement card is requested, it can be issued
If someone other than the cardholder or other household member uses the card without permission after the cardholder receives it, SNAP benefits will not be replaced.
If a card is reported stolen, lost, or never received, and SNAP benefits are then lost from the account, the benefits may be replaced.
If a manual SNAP voucher is completed by someone outside the household without the household’s permission, benefits may be replaced.
Cash benefits are not replaced under any circumstances.