Qualified entities must verify if:
- Applicant is currently receiving full MO HealthNet coverage; and
- Applicant has received PE within the last 12 months or, if pregnant, during the current pregnancy.
In addition, QEs will need a DCN for each applicant.
QEs may use one of the following methods to obtain DCNs and answers to the above questions:
- Call the Family Support Division (FSD) at (573) 751-9023
- If there is no answer at this number, call (573) 751-9007. Only use this number if no response at (573) 751-9023; or
- Send an email to FSD.MEDESIVR@dss.mo.gov requesting the needed information.
Medical Eligibility (ME) Category Codes indicate the type of assistance received by applicants. The ME codes for Presumptive Eligibility, shown on MXIX, are as follows:
- TEMP = 58 or 59;
- SMHB-PE = 94 with a “P” in the TOC field;
- PC = 87;
- BCCT-PE = 83; and
- MHF-PE = 05 with a “P” in the TOC field