The Family Support Division (FSD) is responsible for reviewing all Presumptive Eligibility (PE) submissions and entering approved coverage. There is a specialized processing unit that enters all PE coverage.
If there are errors on submissions, FSD must email the Qualified Entity (QE) contact person with corrections needed. After corrections are completed, QE must resubmit.
When a full MO HealthNet application is processed, FSD must ensure that the PE coverage is closed when the application is approved or rejected.
FSD is also responsible for:
- reviewing all Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs) to make sure all pertinent information is included and contacting the QE if additional information is needed;
- Forwarding MOAs to DFAS for processing;
- Enrolling QE staff in training and monitoring progress;
- Monitoring errors in PE submissions and requesting corrects from QE;
- Responding to all QE questions; and
- Helping QE’s submit appropriate MOAs and get security clearance to access:
- the Provider Portal