Enter the Presumptive Eligibility for Children into the Legacy system via an IMU5 transaction on the date the qualified entity notifies FSD of the determination. Keep all Presumptive Eligibility documentation in the virtual fileroom.
Enter the IMU5 transaction for Presumptive Eligibility:
- Enter “A” Case Data Update at Enter Update Selection;
- Field 5 – Case action (use IMU5 code sheet);
- Field 6 – Reason open (use IMU5 code sheet);
- Field 15b – Enter the QE provider number. This must be a valid provider number for the system to accept the entry;
- Enter “B” Individual Update at Enter Update Selection;
- Field 13E – date of eligibility for eligible child(ren);
- Field 13G – level of care “T” for eligible child(ren);
- Field 13G2 – level care “T” for eligible child(ren).
- Reject the Parent/Caretaker by entering “D” Update Application in the Enter Update Selection field.
- Enter “D” Reject Individual(s) at Action Selection.
- Put a “D” next to the individual to be rejected and press CTRL.